The real estate sector includes both sales and administration.
Sale of your property
As an independent real estate agent, and at the request of our clients, we handle all matters concerning the sale of property or land, including:
- Initial nonbinding meeting / Property inspection
- Procuring all necessary documents / Taking extensive photographs / Compiling a professional sales documentation
- Assessment of market value
- Serious evaluation of your property in line with market conditions / Joint determination of sales price
- Marketing concept
- Presentation of the property on the most important internet platforms / Detailed and mutually agreed upon advertising strategy
- Selling order
- Meeting to discuss our offer on proposed services / Signing of selling order
- Sales activities
- Administration of all phone and email inquiries / Presentation of property at viewings and sales meetings
- Drawing up and signing of a Reservation Agreement / Control of down payment on purchase price
- Purchase Agreement
- Engagement of regional notary public to draft the Purchase Agreement
- Organization and support of notarial certification with entry in the land register / Monitoring of payment modalities
- Handover of property to new owners
It is our policy to keep our clients continually informed about the status of the sale. However, their actual presence is only required at the signing of the Purchase Agreement at the notary public's office.
Property management and administration
Depending on the assignment, we can also provide expert support in property management and administration, whether in an independent or advisory function.
This expertise provides our clients with additional benefits in the areas of accounting and taxes.
- We assume such tasks as service charge and heating cost accounting, and we ensure that vacancies are avoided.
- We perform the often unpleasant "compulsory exercises" during apartment inspections and handovers. These are protocoled in detail and transparent for all partners so as to specifically avoid any possible legal disputes.
Let us convince you of our first-class services in a nonbinding interview.